Monday, May 4, 2015

A little about me

My name is Christina Mauldin. I am just starting my grad school career at Johnson University. I am planning on getting my teaching license after almost 3 years since I received my bachelors degree. After I graduated from UT, I decided to take time to be with my mom while she was sick. My mother was a huge part of my life and I have found that I miss her more and more each day.

I am so excited to finally be going back to school and finally seeing the work that the Lord is calling me to do. I have ignored the signs that I was supposed to teach for far to long and now that I am pursuing my calling, I finally feel happy about where my life is going. I have an amazing fiancé who is supporting me and encouraging me to be the best I can be and to do whatever it takes for me to be happy.

1 comment: